By purchasing an item from Oncor Recycled Trees through this website, you agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Section 1 - General
- Differing Terms and Conditions of Sale between the buyer and Oncor Recycled Trees are only valid if agreed to before in writing.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions between the buyer and Oncor Recycled Trees conducted through www.oncortrees.com.
Section 2 - Communication
- The receipt by the buyer of an automated email after placing an order does not constitute acceptance of the sales contract by Oncor Recycled Trees, but rather it only serves to inform the buyer that his order request has been successfully transmitted.
Section 3 - Purchase Price and Payment
- Unless otherwise noted, all prices are in US Dollars and not inclusive of any applicable sales taxes.
- Payment for purchases may be completed through PayPal only.
- Items must be immediately paid for after purchase.
- Customers are responsible for any customs duties or taxes if applicable.
Section 4 - Delivery and Shipping
- Delivery will be made by either FedEx International Ground.
- Oncor Recycled Trees cannot be held liable for late delivery as a result of the shipping carrier.
- Handling time in excess of Oncor Recycled Trees' three day service time will be eligible for a discount of no more than 10% at the discretion of Oncor Recycled Trees.
- Oncor Recycled Trees is not liable for the purchased item after it has been deposited with the shipping carrier for delivery. The buyer may try to claim compensation for missing or damaged packages from the shipping carrier only.
Section 5 - Returns
- The customer must inspect delivered goods immediately upon delivery for transportation damage to be eligible for returns or any applicable warranties.
- An item will only be eligible for a return if it is delivered back to Oncor Recycled Trees within 15 business days after initial delivery of the item or December 25th, whichever comes first.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping the purchased item back to Oncor Recycled Trees in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Oncor Recycled Trees has the discretion to refuse or only offer a partial refund if the purchased item and/or packaging is excessively damaged.
Section 6 - Warranties
- Oncor Recycled Trees offers no explicit warranty unless required by so by law.
- Claims may not involve damage caused as a result of transportation of the item.
Section 7 - Final Provisions
- The legal jurisdiction for all disputes is Toronto, Ontario, Canada, to the extent permitted by law.
- If individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale be wholly or partly inapplicable due to statutory regulations, the validity of the remainder shall not be affected.